She sells seashells by the seashore.Oktober 9, 2008
I have updated my ‘TENTANG’ page. Sorry it took me a long time to write about myself. Actually it is hard to describe about myself let alone write about it. When I myself didn’t really understand me. Aiyak. Or just maybe I am too complicated to be explaining explained (betul ke ayat ni shah?). Or maybe just plain simple. Or just stupid.
The things that I hate when I am sick. (or I hate it when I am sick).
- Don’t have the mood to watch any movies or drama series that my brother have downloaded.
- Lying on the bed. All day. Knowing that the ‘kids’ are having fun downstairs.
- Unable to pleasure the taste of the delicious mum’s cook meal.
- Hospital. (owh, this is not greys anatomy’s or house md’s hospital). Usually, I would first treat myself with the traditional remedy. If to no avail, then I will go to the clinic. Clinic or hospital is what I hate most. Hate the waiting. Hate watching others watching me. (di hospital, sometimes, kita akan akan sentiasa berada dalam keadaan awkward. Nothing to do but wait). Hate the consultation with the doctors. Hate the pills. Why is it the pills esp the antibiotics is getting larger? huh?
- I can’t swallow the big pills. So i have to cut it into three and shove it with a lot of water. A lot. And sometimes, muntah balik. Ah.
- Too fatigue to think or do any work. Esp when there is a deadline to meet.
But I like the attentions, though.
Ha. Ha. Duh! <ketuk kepala>